FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Select a product and place it in your shopping cart. Specify the method of delivery and payment. After placing an order, you will receive a confirmation email.
Orders can be received: courier delivery Omniva, Fedex to your address.
Yes, you can return the ordered product within 14 days of receipt. The product must be with the original price tag, packaging and without defects.
Free Shipping - when placing an order in the online store www.AleksandrVen.com
If you want to exchange a product purchased in an online store, you can do it within 14 days from the receipt of the product.
To return or exchange a product, please do the following:
1. Make sure the product is in original condition and has all tags.
2. Fill out the return or exchange form on our website.
3. After receiving an answer, please send the product to our office or bring it in person at Šarlotes iela 18a-3, Rīga, LV-100
The product cannot be exchanged or returned in our stores or sent to the parcel terminal.
If you want to exchange a product in our office, please wait for an email confirmation that your exchange is ready!
The money will be returned to the bank account number provided on the form within 14 days.
All our products are guaranteed. It works together with a receipt or invoice for purchase. Carefully read the instructions for using the product that came with your purchase.
Whether you are looking for a gift for a loved one or you just want to know the size that fits you best, welcome to our guide.. How to measure your ring size
To determine your size, we strongly advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
- Using a length of string or ribbon, wrap it around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. We recommend selecting a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- The string or ribbon must fit snugly to produce an accurate size.
- Finger size can change depending on the time of day and weather; for the most accurate measurement, measure your finger at different times of the day, and on different days to compare.
- Avoid measuring your fingers when they are cold or wet, as they will be at their smallest.
Remember that the two hands differ slightly in size; a ring worn on a finger of the left hand will not be a perfect fit for the same finger on the right hand. Make sure that the chosen size leaves enough room for the ring to pass easily along the entire length of the finger.
If you are hesitating between two sizes, choose the larger size. Please note that the style of the ring will also affect the choice of size: a large ring is made to be worn more loosely than a smaller model.
Jewellery care instructions
Adverse factors and conditions
Remove jewellery when performing heavy physical work. Protect products from mechanical influences, otherwise the metal part of the jewellery may be deformed, and the stones may be damaged - chips will occur, fall out of the setting.
Do not allow jewelry to come into contact with detergents - the substances included in their composition may leave stains on jewellery.
Avoid wearing jewellery in conditions of intense ultraviolet radiation and exposure to elevated temperatures. Direct sunlight can damage and ruin the original look of jewellery.
Jewellery with pearls under the influence of chemicals and direct sunlight may lose color and luster.
Jewelley shrould be stored in cases in a dry place. Necklaces and chains are best stored in separate cases to avoid creases.
Do not allow jewellery to come into contact with each other, otherwise they may be scratched.
To preserve the tone and depth of their color, jewellery with pearls should be stored in places where there is no exposure to direct sunlight, in conditions of moderate humidity.
After swimming in the sea, jewellery should be washed with fresh water. Sea water contains salts and iodine, which adversely affect the surface of the metal.
Jewellery should be regularly wiped with suede, flannel or special jewelry wipes. Wiping will restore the glossy shine to the decoration!
To make diamonds sparkle, jewellery should be washed monthly in warm soapy water.