Whether you are looking for a gift for a loved one or you just want to know the size that fits you best, welcome to our guide.. How to measure your ring size
To determine your size, we strongly advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
- Using a length of string or ribbon, wrap it around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. We recommend selecting a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
– The string or ribbon must fit snugly to produce an accurate size.
– Finger size can change depending on the time of day and weather; for the most accurate measurement, measure your finger at different times of the day, and on different days to compare.
– Avoid measuring your fingers when they are cold or wet, as they will be at their smallest.
Remember that the two hands differ slightly in size; a ring worn on a finger of the left hand will not be a perfect fit for the same finger on the right hand. Make sure that the chosen size leaves enough room for the ring to pass easily along the entire length of the finger.
If you are hesitating between two sizes, choose the larger size. Please note that the style of the ring will also affect the choice of size: a large ring is made to be worn more loosely than a smaller model.